Job purpose/ key responsibilities
- Provision of field based service support for veterinary customers
- Diagnosis and repair of all customer ultrasound (portable, static), X-ray and PACS Equipment within vet practices. Key suppliers are: GE/Sonosite/Mindray/Sound-Eklin/Sedecal/Cuattro.
- Installation of new equipment including calibration / critical testing of generators within vet practices
- Carry out routine planned maintenance servicing and working with the customer service team to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Working with suppliers (as level 3 support) to ensure all service calls are fully resolved in a timely and successful manner
- Develop and enhance the IMV imaging brand within the veterinary marketplace through providing exceptional service
- IMV imaging use sophisticated business management software to manage business operations and track service issues on all equipment, input to and management of this system is essential.
- Participation in out of hours rota (1 week in 6)
- Assist sales account managers with training and technical demonstrations as required.
- Perform site assessments to ensure the smooth installation of IMV imaging equipment at vet practices
- We work as a team in our approach to customer issues and thus a willingness to work as part of a team of diagnostic engineering specialists is essential.
- Weekend work might be required occasionally
- Previous diagnostic imaging field service experience is essential (Min 3 years)
- Previous experience supporting 3D imaging (CT & MRI) is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of PACS Systems is desirable
- Ideally HND / Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Strong understanding of X-ray and Ultrasound systems
- Good troubleshooting techniques to a debug level
- Solid understanding of computer networking
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Willing to travel with occasional nights away.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Open and flexible approach
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive base salary and performance related bonus; Company car; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Flexible Working Hours
Applications to [email protected]